Sigmund Organic Shea Butter 1kg has the following features:
- Softens, moisturizes while protecting and healing skin.
- Contains natural vitamin E for added benefits. 100% Organic
- Zero additive; Ivory white color
- Penetrates the skin easily.
- Does not clog the pores.
- Heals blemishes.
- Keeps wrinkles at bay.
- Excellent skin moisturizer.
- Reduces itchiness.
- Cures minor burns.
- Evens out skin tone
- Offers sun and wind protection
- Restores elasticity to the skin
- Restores lost hair lustre
- Penetrates skin forming a lipid barrier to hold moisture in.
- Prevents skin dryness and encourages cellular renewal.
- Nourishes and intensely moisturizes the epidermis.
- Softens and soothes the skin whilst protecting it from external aggression.
- Hair becomes shiny and revitalized
- lips are made smooth and soft
- Razor burns are soothed.
Sigmund Shea butter 1kg is extracted from the nut of West Africa’s wild Karite tree.
This 100% organic Shea Butter has high content of essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidants compounds which provides extreme moisturizing capabilities as well as cellular restoration.
It has been proven internationally that organic Shea Butter 1kg is an effective treatment for the following: Fading scars, eczema, burns, rashes, acne, severely dry skin, blemishes, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, stretch marks, wrinkles, and in lessening the irritation of psoriasis. It is also being used as a sun blocking lotion; although the level of protection against the sun’s ultraviolet radiation is extremely variable, ranging from nothing to approximately SPF 6. In many parts of West Africa, Shea butter is used for the management of sinusitis and relief of nasal congestion. This is due to its hydrating properties which help in relaxing the tension in the face skin thus easing respiration. The Vitamins A and E found in Shea butter help in keeping the skin supple and healthy. It also prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines. Rough and chapped skin is soothed and healed.
Pure 100% Organic Sigmunds Shea Butter 1kg, no preservatives, no additives.
Massage gently into face, body or hair. Apply generously to skin. Massage thoroughly to penetrate skin. Reapply as needed and use daily
See our FAQ section for answers to some of your questions