How should Sigmund Shea butter be stored?
Shea butter should be stored in a cool dark area away from heat, harsh lighting or sun.
- It may be refrigerated to extend shelf life.
- Do not over heat the Shea butter when melting and avoid repeat melting.
- Do not leave the Shea butter in your car with the windows closed.
- You can also add natural preservatives, such as vitamin E to extend the shelf life.
- Shea butter must be stored and transported in cool conditions and in airtight containers to avoid the butter becoming rancid.